Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A little home haircutting

Kade and I are getting a little creative over here in Italy... or maybe we are trying to save money on unnecessary spending. Either way we both needed a trim, badly.  My ends were splitting everywhere, and Kade was growing a mullet in the back while growing his hair long.  To say the least, we did a little home haircutting!  Kade had tried to convince me for over two months that I could trim his hair while we were here and I continued to say no way.  I am not artistic at all, and I know it takes a talent to do hair.  Finally I gave in and trimmed his mullet, but barely enough to even tell because I was so scared of ruining it! Somehow I was then convinced that he could cut mine too, and next thing we knew we were using house scissors to trim each others hair! It actually turned out just fine.... and Kade is convinced that I will end up loving it so he will never have to pay for a haircut again! Wrong.  But at least we had a good time!!  

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I love this! Dan and I actually decided to get a clipper set a couple of years ago for me to cut his hair. It's actually worked out pretty well (and I have zero artistic talent)! I'd recommend it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany!! I'm happy you keep a blog. I enjoy reading your stories and seeing your pictures. What great memories you guys are making together. I LOVE the small apartment you guys are living in. You will never forget that. hehe. LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey cute lady, i havent seen you in forever! your all married now? CONGRATS im way happy for you, what else is going on with you? where are you living?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brit! Darling blog. Hope you guys had a great Christmas! We should get together while your here and I'll give you a little training on how to cut hair haha. Check our blog out. . . Landonandshelby.blogspot.com. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete