Tuesday, January 17, 2012

End of Fall time in Philly

The leaves were beautiful this year on Kade's campus.  That is one thing we miss about Utah...the mountains, especially when they are covered in leaves!  This year, I loved walking up and down Locust Walk just to admire them.  
I also mastered a pizza dough and pizza sauce recipe that we now love! When I make a big pizza for dinner, we never finish it so Kade gets the leftovers for lunch the next day.
I spend a lot of time with this little Zachy boy. He was a little unsure about me a few months ago when I started, but we are buddies now and he gets a smile on his face when he sees me through the window picking him up from school.  
Rachel had a birthday and gained a year.  Michelle and I took her out to celebrate with hot chocolate and cupcakes! She has been such a fun friend to have. We are glad she and her hubby are here. Anything you want/need to know about Disneyland...she is your go-to girl.

Michelle's baby Madeline is 100% a mommy's girl. This was one rare occasion when I got to hold her and she was not crying. (Only because Michelle was taking the picture and making her smile. She is so cute!)
We got a letter from Nick in the mail, and Kade received a new nick name. It has stuck in the Clark family! :)
Jeff had his last football game and I was able to go with Amber and watch.  I asked her if she wanted a picture with the mascot since it was the last game of the year and she said, "No way Brittany." During the second half of the game, he started walking up the stairs right in front of us.  Without hesitation I yelled, "Hey! Can she get a picture with you?" She was SO embarrassed but I had to do it. She is gorgeous so of course it turned out good--she will thank me one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment