Thursday, July 28, 2011

Monthiversary

Since the hubby and I haven't been married for a year, that still places us in the newlywed category.  We are allowed to be cute and cheesy.  We are allowed to call each other babe no matter how much my father-in-law teases us about it. We haven't celebrated any of our "Monthiversaries"...but we always acknowledge them.  Yesterday there was a deal on LivingSocial that we could not pass up, so we decided to use our Monthiversary as an excuse to celebrate :)  4 cupcakes at Hello Cupcake for $1. Normally they are over $3 for one!!
There were SOOO many to choose from so it made my decision process very difficult.  It is decisions like these, where it would make my life so much easier if there were only four choices.  I could have gotten one of each and happily been on my way. Instead I had to find out what each filling was, and what each frosting flavor was. The hubby was at work so it was all up to me.  I went with a lemon, chocolate w/ strawberry, peanut butter cup, and dulce de leche. The hubby wasn't complaining at all.
His favorite: chocolate cupcake with a strawberry frosting (made with real strawberries!)
My favorite: lemon cupcake with lemon frosting.
YUM.
We might need to celebrate our Monthiversaries more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment