Friday, September 23, 2011

Farmer's Market

Saturday was the big Farmer's Market and Flea Market, just two blocks down from our apartment at Clark Park. Going there made me wish that I had a house to buy some antiques that people were getting rid of to paint and fix up. One day! For now we just enjoyed looking at what was for sale.
We are on a search for a second bike--there were plenty of old ones to chose from but they were not very comfortable!


There were a bunch of tents lined up with all the fruits and veggies you need.  They also had stands for fresh, cheap flowers.
Since there are only two of us,  I just purchased a little bit.  We wanted to try the produce and see how we liked it. We got a great deal and everything tasted very fresh!
The Flea Market is once a month, but the Farmer's Market is every Saturday until it starts to get too cold. I now know where I will be every Saturday morning. YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment