Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Forget-Me-Nots

President Uchtdorf's talk was incredible this past Saturday at the General Relief Society Broadcast. WOW. I will think of him when I see these flowers now.  I was called to bring a non-member with me, found us a ride at the last minute, and ended up riding in a car full of girls. Everything worked out for a reason and I am so grateful.

"Let us not walk the path of discipleship with our eyes on the ground, thinking only of the tasks and obligations before us.  Let us not walk unaware of the beauty of the glorious earthly and spiritual landscapes that surround us.
As an Apostle of our Master, Jesus Christ, I proclaim with all the certainty and conviction of my heart and soul--neither are you!
You are not forgotten.
Sisters, wherever you are, whatever the circumstances may be, you are not forgotten.  No matter how dark your days may seem, no matter how insignificant you may feel, no matter how overshadowed you think you may be, your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you.  In fact, He loves you, with an infinite love."

Be happy now.
Don't forget the small things when you are waiting for your golden ticket.

    1 comment:

    1. Thanks brit for sharing that, I loved that talk!! We miss you guys, when you get home let us know and we will double!!

      ReplyDelete