Monday, October 17, 2011

Busy!


 The past couple weeks have been crazy busy for Kade.  Between fourteen interviews, two Finance cases, two Real Estate cases, two midterms, two "Super Days", studying, phone conversations, and networking...he has had barely enough time to sleep.  I do not know how he does it.  My role has been to make his life easier in any way, and to keep myself busy.  I picked up extra time nannying, and also hours at the Rehab facility. I have been meal planning and trying new recipes.  Amongst all of the craziness, life has been so good.  He took me down by the river the other night on a "sunset bike ride" so we could sit and talk for a little bit. He gave me a little gift and we took some pictures of the gorgeous sky.  Life may be stressful, but we have managed to enjoy the ride.  I am one proud wife.





We saw a commercial for the new Oreos a few weeks ago and he has told me numerous times that he "NEEDS" them. I kept looking every time I went to the store, but no one has had them in stock.  I finally found them today and brought them home to surprise him.  He deserves every pack of Triple Combination Oreos that he wants.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to buy these at Walmart the other day... til I looked at the calories. 100 calories PER COOKIE! holy crap!!!!! eat 3 of these and that should be your breakfast!

    ReplyDelete