Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ward Round-Up

A few weeks ago, the Primary had the privilege of throwing a ward party.  Since there are no more Activities Committees, they assign a different group to organize our ward get-togethers. We moved back to Philly right at the end of the planning, but since I was freshly called in the Primary I knew I needed to help out as much as I could.  Luckily for the Presidency, I didn't have a nanny job yet and was able to show up at 9 am the day of to help set up.  It turned out to be a big success and there was more than enough food to go around. 
The hubby and I were in charge of one of the game rooms.  He had a cowboy hat on and all--handsome!
I grabbed Jenny and got a picture with her--she is our Primary President and one incredible person! She has so much on her plate, and yet she always has a smile on her face. She is also an amazing piano player--truly talented. 

I thought the centerpieces were darling--what a good idea! I have a lot to learn from the women in this ward.  They are amazing!! 
...and a classic picture of us girls. Love hangin' with ShaNae and Michelle.  They took me under their wing and helped me adjust to being here back in the Spring--I owe them a lot for everything they have done and for the fun times we have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment